Thursday, July 21, 2016

Some Stupid Question on Yahoo Questions and their Funny answers

Some Stupid Question on Yahoo Questions and their Funny answers
We all know that Yahoo! Answers is a great site where we can not only submit our questions but we can also answer questions asked by other.Here are some stupid qustions with funny answers.

1. My house is on fire? What do I do?
Best Answer:You get off the computer and out of the house. That usually works for me.

2. Could you do me a summary of the second world war?
Best Answer:BOOM BOOM BOOM POW POW POW SPLASH TATATATATATA F*** YOU HITLER.

3. Atheists: If you believe the universe was created by the big bang, what do you think happened before it?
Best Answer:The big foreplay,
obviously.

5. How did I get rid of oily face?
Best Answer:Getting rid of your face is not recommended, no matter how oily it is. The face serves many functions and you should not try to remove it.

6. How can you find out how tall you are without a measuring tape?
Best Answer:Find someone in a crowd the same height as you. Steal his wallet and read the height on the driver's license.

7. I usually sit on the computer 12 hours a day...is that bad?
Best Answer:That can't be comfortable. Try a chair.

8. Will my laptop get heavier if I put more files on it?
Best Answer:Yes, mine has tons of files now, I need a forklift to take it to the next room.

9. How big is the specific ocean?
Best Answer:Can you be more pacific?

10. Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?
Best Answer:Well, if they do, it would have to be at night.

10. How do I successfully become a Justin Bieber Fan?
Best Answer:Lose all brain functions. Maybe sustain a pretty substantial blow to the head.

11. Why are babies so ugly when they are born?
Best Answer:How about you stay under water for 9-10 months then squeeze through a straw and see how you look??

12. Why do I feel i have butterflies in my stomach?
Best Answer:Have you been eating caterpillars.

14. My wife changed Facebook status from "Married" to"Widowed". Should I be worried?
Best Answer:LOL!!! Yeah mate start runnin!!!

15. Why does my arm shake and turn bright red when I'm eating dirt?
Best Answer:Why are you eating dirt?

18. Why doesn't the Earth fall down?
Best Answer:Because it can fly.

19. My eye ball falls out, is this normal? Do I need medical attention?
Best Answer:No, this is actually 100% normal. You may be a pirate.

20. How does a blind person know when to stop wiping after a bowel movement?
Best Answer:We just know when we feel clean. It's that simple.

21. Why do stupid people breed?
Best Answer:They wanted company?

I hope you all enjoyed these
ridiculous questions as well as their sarcastic answers. If you come across any other such questions then please share it.